Langsung ke konten utama

My New Year Holiday Activity


     The school ended and the holiday began, I got a vacation for more than 2 weeks to celebrate the new year. I just stayed in my city and had my holiday at there. On the first week I just stayed at my house and got sleep on my bed, On the Wednesday at the first week I got information that i had go to school to attended on school event Nagabonar Terharu, an event to celebrate the Heroes Day with the Teacher Day, there's showed some perfomed is committed by students to enliven the event. On the Friday at the first week too, i got called by school to input my KRS, after I did it, I went to Internet Cafe to played somegames on my steam library and spent more than 5 hours at there.

     The second weeks, I often leave the house to go to Internet Cafe with my friends, We spent 7 hours to played game each other just to played Apex Legends, Rainbow Six Siege, Dead by Daylight, Warframe and Destiny 2. The thing that I remember the most is when we played Apex Legends and Dead by Daylight. Apex Legends is a FPS - Battleroyale game with futuristic theme, My friend and I took the most hours to play this game because its very interested to me to become the Champion of the game, One Apex Legends match can take at least about 20 minutes and we get 4-5 wins for that. And Dead by Daylight is a payed horror game with scary atmosphere. We so doubt to played this game but we still played it.

     At the last weeks, I just stayed at home, Marathon a movie, Chatting with my bestie and played PUBGM and The Forest on the midnight with my friend, and on the last night before the school began, We already finished the forest game and make me feel proud of my self. I'm not celebrate the New Year at the outside and light up the fireworks like other people, But its still make me happy celebrate the New Year on the games with my friends.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

About Arctic Wolf

Arctic Wolf       The Arctic Wolf (Canis lupus arctos), also called Polar Wolf or White Wolf, is a mammal of the Canidae family and a subspecies of the Grey Wolf. Arctic Wolves inhabit the Canadian Arctic and the northern parts of Greenland. Taxonomy of Arctic Wolf Kindom : Animalia Phylum : Chordata Class : Mammalia Order : Carnivora Family : Canidae Genus : Canis Species : C. lupus Subspecies : C. I. arctos Physical Apperance      Arctic Wolf have white fur, so they can blend into the the surrounding environment when hunting. They have rounded ears, shorter muzzles and legs than other wolf species to conserve heat. They have small hairs in between their paws so their feet dont get cold while running in the snow Size      Length: about 1-1.8m, including tail.      Weight: 45-70kg Habitat      Alaska is where the majority of the wild Arctic Wolves live. They are able to walk on the frozen ground due to the way their f

Fairy Tale Task

Once upon a time there lived in a certain village a little country girl, the prettiest creature who was ever seen. Her mother was excessively fond of her; and her grandmother doted on her still more. This good woman had a little red riding hood made for her. It suited the girl so extremely well that everybody called her Little Red Riding Hood. One day her mother, having made some cakes, said to her, "Go, my dear, and see how your grandmother is doing, for I hear she has been very ill. Take her a cake, and this little pot of butter." Little Red Riding Hood set out immediately to go to her grandmother, who lived in another village. As she was going through the wood, she met with a wolf, who had a very great mind to eat her up, but he dared not, because of some woodcutters working nearby in the forest. He asked her where she was going. The poor child, who did not know that it was dangerous to stay and talk to a wolf, said to him, "I am going to see my grandmoth

My Program Plan

    ESport Competition is an event that everybody who interested with online game can join. This event is presented by SMAN 3 Bandung student. There will be 4 games that are contested, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, Counter Strike Global Offensive, Fortnite, and Dota 2. This event will be held on 22 September 2019 at Stadium DA Esport Arena Bandung. PLACE Stadium DA Esport Arena Bandung DATE & TIME September 22th, 2019 / 12AM - DONE ENTRANCE FEE Rp 100.000,00/Team RULES Don't bring  cigarettes and matches Don't bring any food or drink from outside Don't bring sharp object or weapon Don't bring flare PRIZE 1st   : Rp 10.000.000,00 2nd  : Rp 7.500.000,00 3rd   : Rp 5.000.000,00 More information : 08765432XXXX